Enable Cookies Guide
Allow / Allow cookies
Thus, our online shop is operating properly and can provide certain functions, the cookie technology is used.
For example, stores the online store cookies, otherwise the shopping cart, or the notepad after the shop exit, still holds the stored products.
Normally the shop with all the features work in any Web Browser. However, it may be that the end user has cookies not admitted. This can also 3. Party programs have happened.
To allow cookies to: Settings Firefox
To allow cookies manually in Firefox browser.
- Go in Firefox "Settings"In the menu button at the top right
- Under the History section "Firefox will"Please turn on"Use custom settings" invest.
- The checkbox "accept cookies"click
Screenshot Firefox settings
Detailed information can be found on the Mozilla Firefox website:
To allow cookies to: Settings Safari
Under Apple devices such as eg. I Pad can lead to problems if the Cookes are disabled. For example, under certain circumstances can be no products add to cart.
In this case you should check whether permitted in your Apple device cookies, or are blocked as follows.
- Go to "Settings"
- Then under the tab "Safari"
- Click on "Erweitert"
- block cookies >
- Please choose now an option "permit by websites you visit"Or"Always allow"
Under IOS 7 please choose instead: "From third-party advertising or"Or"Immer".
To allow cookies to: Settings Chrome
To enable / allow browser cookies in Google Chrome.
- Click on the Chrome menu icon
- Click on "Settings"
- Click at the bottom of the "Settings"
- Switch the radio button to "storage lokalter data"
You can obtain detailed information about the Allow cookies on Chrome on the developer page:
To allow cookies: Internet Explorer settings
In Internet Explorer, click the cookie settings in Internet Options.
(For Internet Explorer 11)
- Top right, click in Internet Explorer on the Gear (Settings icon)
- Then please click on "Internet options"click
- Now please click on "Erweitert"click
- The radio button "First-party CookiesAllow "to" "
- The radio button "Third-party cookiesAllow "to" "
Info: Cookies can Drittanbetern example. From Facebook, Piwik, or other sites being communicating in the background with our shop. A detailed description and instructions for the cookie settings in Internet Explorer can be found here:
See the screenshot: