RevocationRevocation right for consumers
(A ‘consumer’ is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction which, to an overwhelming extent, cannot be attributed to either his commercial or independent professional activities.)
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
The withdrawal period is 14 days from the day
- on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has or has taken possession of the goods, provided that you have ordered one or more goods under a single order and these are or will be delivered uniformly;
- on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has or has taken possession of the last goods, provided that you have ordered several goods in a single order and these are delivered separately;
To exercise your right, you have to (Frank Fechtner, Lerchenstraße 17, 74259 Widdern, phone number: 06298938838, fax number: 06298938839, email address: firstname.lastname@example.org) by means of a clear statement (eg a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) about your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached model withdrawal form, which is not required.
To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is important that you send your communication concerning the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
Effects of cancellation
If you withdraw from this Agreement, we have selected all payments we have received from you, including delivery charges (except for the additional costs arising from your choosing a different delivery method than the most favorable standard delivery we offer immediately and at the latest within 14 Meetings & Seminars repay from the day on which the notification of your revocation of this contract has been received by us. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless otherwise agreed with you; In no case will you be charged for this repayment fees.
We can refuse reimbursement for goods that cannot be shipped by parcel until we have received these goods back or until you have provided evidence that you have sent these goods back, whichever is earlier.
We pick up the goods that can be sent as parcels.
You have the goods that cannot be sent by parcel to us immediately and in any case no later than 14 days from the day on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract to be returned or handed over. The deadline is met if you send the goods that cannot be shipped by parcel before the period of 14 days has expired.
You bear the direct costs of returning goods that can be sent by parcel post and the direct costs of returning goods that cannot be sent by parcel post. The costs for goods that cannot be sent by parcel post are estimated at a maximum of around EUR 90.
You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Exclusion and Contract Expiry
The right does not apply to contracts
- for the supply of goods which are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual selection or provision by the consumer is authoritative or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
- for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiration date would be quickly exceeded;
- for the supply of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed upon conclusion of the contract, but which can be delivered 30 days after the conclusion of the contract at the earliest and whose actual value depends on fluctuations in the market over which the entrepreneur has no influence;
- for the delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
- for the delivery of sealed goods which, for reasons of health or hygiene, are not suitable for return if their seal has been removed after delivery;
- for the delivery of goods, if, due to their nature, they were inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery;
- For the supply of audio or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package, if the seal was removed after delivery.
Model Withdrawal Form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
- At Frank Fechtner, Lerchenstrasse 17, 74259 Widdern, Fax number: 06298938839, E-mail address: email@example.com :
- I / we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me / us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*) /
the provision of the following service (*)
- Ordered on (*) / received on (*)
- Name / consumer (s)
- Address of the / consumer (s)
- Signature of / consumer (s) (only for message on paper)
(*) Delete where inapplicable.